How can you answer this question – which is your favourite room in your house? What if I let you ask me the exact same question? What If I state that my toilet is the most unique place for me since having Squirrel Removal Services?
I know it sounds funny, but trust me when I say this – I can’t live without spending an hour below the shower; once I drown myself in the tub and feel the warm water tickling my skin, I fall in love with my entire life. No – I’m not a star; I’m not even somebody included at The Rich And The Famous! Yet, my bathroom is organized enough to make me love the ambience.
If You Would like to have the most managed and appealing bathtub, here are the top ten things You Have to put inside:
1) Loofah: Who doesn’t like bathing with something to scrub his back? If you don’t like sharing it, keep it concealed and place another one for your spouse or for others on your house.
2) Soap holder(s): If you live with your spouse, it is far better to have separate soap boxes to the both of you. Let his favorite brand be put in his soap container, separately!
3) Hand shower: Unless you have a hand shower, you can’t experience blank baths.
4) LED bath: Having overhead showers is amazing; using overhead LED showers is much better! The good thing is that such showers are absolutely affordable.
5) Towel hanger: Unless you prefer wet towels, it’s better to possess towel hangers in the bathroom.
6) Shampoo holder: it’s good to have another holder for the bottles of shampoos you have from the bath.
7) Air freshener cubes: These cubes purify the atmosphere for you and make it possible for you to replenish your self, as you require your own body in the practice of bathing.
8) Mobile holder: Ahem – you’d surely want this, if you enjoy listening to music whilst bathing!
9) Artificial flowers: A good vase, with a couple artificial flowers near the tub or on another holder, looks beautiful!
10) A nice wall painting: Most people are fond of art; if you are, too, it’s time to look for a great painting for the walls of your bathroom. Keep analyzing this painting, the moment you want some ‘you’ time!